Independence Plus’ licensed Respiratory Care Practitioners (RCPs) are the most knowledgeable in the industry. Our experience managing complex respiratory equipment needs of adult and pediatric patients at home, remains unsurpassed.
We pride ourselves in managing all aspects of our patients’ needs:
- Initial determination of equipment needed at home
- RCPs create home care plan which outlines safety and efficiency
- RCPs train family / caregivers to safely operate equipment for the patient
Once the patient has transitioned home, we provide:
- Follow-up with family / caregiver to ensure a smooth and safe transition home
- Monthly supply replenishment and clinical follow-up by RCPs
What makes our services different?
A Respiratory Care Practitioner manages each patient’s care start to finish
Each month and as needed, an RCP checks all hi-tech equipment and ensures that patients receive the right products and supplies.
Our RCPs average over 20 years of home care experience.
Above all, WE CARE.
We specialize in complex respiratory equipment; and we do it well.
Our goal of excellence in patient care is indicated by our CHAP accreditation, Medicare certification, our continued Quality Respiratory Care Recognition awards.