Web Education Portal
Terms and Conditions of Use
As an Independence Plus, Inc. (“IPI”) employee, you are responsible for reading, understanding, and performing the attached protocols when providing care to our patients.
By accessing these protocols, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You are a current active employee of IPI.
- You are accessing the protocols for the sole purpose of caring for IPI patients, and will follow the protocols in providing such care.
- These protocols are the confidential and proprietary property of IPI.
- You will hold these protocols in the strictest confidence, and not duplicate, publish, share, utilize or disclose them in any unauthorized manner.
- You will take all reasonable measures to prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure of these protocols.
- IPI can take legal action to protect the confidentiality and proper use of the protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns about the protocols, you should promptly contact your direct supervisor or the On-Call Nurse Manager.
By clicking on this button you accept the Terms listed above.